Tweaking Your Wordpress Theme? Here are 10 Tips!
To start with, create or edit a "child theme," instead of working on your "Parent Theme" itself. It is more difficult to upgrade a theme if it has been modified, so you will want to preserve it before you make any modifications.
- Edit Your Themes CSS
- Display Post Excerpts or Full Content
- Create a Custom Page Template
- Crafting The Loop: Excluding/Including a Category
- Crafting Your Page Navigation the Easy Way
- Enabling Menu Management in WordPress 3.0
- Create a Simple Conditional Statement
- Add Post Thumbnails
- Add Something (Anything) to the End of Every Blog Post
- Add Google Analytics Tracking Code
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...