Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
Here are some articles we have published here on HTMLGoodies on the topic of jQuery:
- The Mobile Web with jQuery Mobile
- jQuery Basics for Web Developers: Other Events
- jQuery Basics for Web Developers: Keyboard Events
- jQuery Basics for Web Developers: Form Events
- jQuery Basics for Web Developers: Mouse Events
- jQuery Basics for Web Developers: Animation
- HTML Forms: jQuery Basics -- Effects
- HTML Forms: jQuery Basics - Getting Started
- HTML Forms: From Basics to Style: Enhancing with jQuery
Google Web Toolkit
Google Web Toolkit(GWT) is, as you would expect, a development toolkit that is used to create and optimize web apps. GWT is the meat behind some of the tools that you are likely to be familiar with from Google, such as Google Wave and AdWords. Like the other tools we have discussed, GWT is open source and free to use.
The GWT is installed as a plugin for Eclipse, and is installed through a web-based process--once you have installed Eclipse, you just visit the Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.6 pageand following the prompts.
MooTools also has a demo areawhere they demonstrate various aspects of MooTools, including Basis, Events, Effects, Requests and Plugins. Like GWT, there is plenty of documentation on the site, as well as a lively developer community.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...