The mobile age is upon us, and its moving fast. Even ESPN announced its own mobile applications for Dallas, Boston, Chicago, LA and New York City. This article will tell you 10 questions that you should be asking yourself about your own mobile strategy.
Here are 10 questions to consider as you decide upon your own mobile strategy. Let’s get started:
- Who is your audience?
- What does your audience want?
- What will you provide?
- How will you make money?
- Who needs to be involved?
- What technologies will you use?
- Who will develop the products or products?
- How will you promote it?
- What are your goals, budgets and timetables?
- What will you do next?
Author Regina McCombs tells you what you should be looking for, how you should be answering these questions, and gets you well on your way to finalizing your mobile strategy in this article from Poynter Online.