5 Extremely Costly UX Mistakes
It may seem like the job of a UX engineer is fairly easy — until you consider the potential impact of bad design choices. SpeckyBoy Design magazine put together a list of five examples where UX mistakes cost companies millions of dollars:
- Icons8 Lose Almost Half of Their Users with a Minimalist Redesign
- Walmart Loses $1.85m Due to Not Examining Customer Behavior
- The UK Government Wastes £12billion on a Failed NHS Patient Records Management System
- Nuclear Plant User Bad Interface Design Results in Partial Meltdown
- Hospital Patient Records System Fails to Highlight Urgent Information
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...