WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Co-authored by Lawrence Fulton and David Bengert
- There isn't a guarantee of any runtime environment; Java or Dot Net.
- Nearly all of the users do NOT have administrative privileges.
- If the users have a working computer (Linux or Windows), they have a web browser.
- There is an emphasis on rapid application development.
- And finally, some users do not have network access.
- A - Global Variables
- B - Calculation Variables
- C - Calculations
- D - Results
We will now examine each component below.
Though very elementary, this is the scope of our global variables. The calculation variables are somewhat more complicated.
Calculation VariablesThe entire simulation project would become static, in a fixed condition, if we didn't employ user input. Furthermore, the results have unrealistic meaning if we didn't apply meaningful data. This is the purpose of the calculation variables.
To apply these variables, an understanding of statistics would be of critical importance. But for the sake of demonstration, view the example below.