Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
Date: 1/31/2018 @ 2 p.m. ET
Please read this before we go any further.
First: You will need the script to place on your HTML page. I have it right here in a simple text format (if you're using IE, just click View, Source to get the text). I will refer to the script often, so click to see the script, look it over, and come back for instructions on how to use it for yourself.
Welcome back. Looks like strange chicken scratch? Yeah, it does to me, too. But it works great. Here's what you do.
- Open the text editor. Mark the page <HTML> and then put in a <TITLE> and </TITLE> commands, just as you would start any other basic HTML document.
- Now highlight and copy the ENTIRE java.txt file you just looked at.
- Paste the entire deal immediately following the <TITLE> you just made on the text editor.
- Look again at the script; the author has allowed you
permission to use it as long as you leave in his name. That is
already done for you if you paste the whole deal like I asked you to. In addition, I've placed a line in there for you to enter your name as the one who hacked the program for yourself. See it? It says:
Hacked by YOUR NAME HERE--THE DATE HERE
- Go ahead and place your name and today's date there replacing "your name here--the date here"
three lines marked:
FIRST LINE OF TEXT HERE
SECOND LINE OF TEXT HERE
THIRD LINE OF TEXT HERE
- Go ahead and put in whatever three lines of text you want.
Let's keep this clean, huh?
Note: If you only use one or two of the lines of text, put a period as the third line of text. This script requires all three lines to have something.
That should do it. It's the first Java I have gotten to
work consistently and the author said I can distribute it--so I did. I hope you get it to work. I can answer questions only