Report: Internet Usage Has Grown 82% in 5 Years
It's no secret that the Internet and social media are growing rapidly, but an updated report from We Are Social makes it clear just how quickly the Web is expanding. Highlights from the report include the following:
- Since January 2012, 1.7 billion new people have become Internet users; that's an 82 percent increase.
- 1 million new people, more than 10 every second, become Internet users every day.
- Since 2012, 1.3 billion more people have begun using social media; that's an 88 percent increase.
- Social media acquires 8 new users every second.
- Since 2012, the number of mobile users has increased by 2.2 billion — a 37 percent increase.
- Mobile network operators activate 14 new subscriptions every second.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...