Mary Meeker Posts 2017 Internet Trends
Building the Right Environment to Support AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Every year, Mary Meeker, former Wall Street analyst and current venture capitalist at Kleiner Perkins, publishes a heavily anticipated report about the state of the Internet. The 2017 version is out, and here are some key takeaways from a Web development perspective:
- Internet usage grew 10 percent, which is on par with previous years, but smartphone growth slowed to 3 percent.
- In the U.S., the average adult uses a mobile device for more than three hours per day.
- Online advertising is now a $73 billion dollar business in the U.S, a 22 percent year-over-year increase.
- Use of adblocking technology is increasing rapidly.
- Games are having a huge impact across the Internet and the digital world in general.
- India is the second fastest growing Internet market behind China.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...