Creative Responsive WordPress Landing Page Themes
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
For any business, first and foremost on the path to success lies in the promotion. Without a sound visibility strategy, no enterprise cannot succeed for long. This is the root way for effective sales and boosted traffic, and in turn, profitable business. Technically speaking, the initial step to be taken for a good marketing is an engaging landing page that allows to you push sales to zenith of success.
A landing page is simply a standalone Web page that remains different from the main Web site and home page. This page can deliver relevant information to the target audience, which in turn helps to convert site visitors into leads. It may either be generated for click-through purpose or for lead generation.
When working with WordPress, it is incredibly easy to create Web sites with appropriate customization. With a wide range of themes and plugins, this feature-rich CMS offers great flexibility. There is an array of WordPress landing page themes available to create a complete landing page with all the eye-catching features.
What is Responsiveness?
RWD is the answer for most businesses to help gain knowledge of their audience and the devices they are using. It actually enables design and code to respond to the size of a device's screen.
- User experience is the key to RWD and it is not confined to only translating a desktop site into mobile screen.
- Mobile view is preferred as compared with the desktop because it uses a limited amount of space.
- The RWD pattern is quite flexible and allows you to create a relaxing UX where complex designs must adapt to the simple intuitive UI for small mobile screens.
Characteristics of RWD
Responsiveness is not only about screen adjustments, there is a lot more beyond that to consider for the design of your landing page. An RWD design is the ultimate solution for all small, medium and large devices.
RWD design contains these elements:
- The Fluid Grid concept enables sizing of page element in relative units, including percentages, instead of absolute units (i.e. pixels or points).
- Flexible images follow relative unit sizing to prevent them from showing outside the containing element.
- Media queries allows a page to use different CSS style rules according to the features of the device on which your Web site is being displayed.
The code below can be used effectively for image resizing:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0″>
Likewise, a media query in action can be explained as below:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen and (max-device-width: 480px)" href="shetland.css" />
Let's explore the list of top WordPress landing page themes.
Along with a completely responsive design, this theme contains amazing call-to-action buttons and floating social media icons. It also contains various sections to showcase a variety of products.
- WooCommerce shop option to merge videos
- A responsive theme with parallax effect
- Impressive call-to-action options
- Google map integration
- Available for free, but a premium version is also available for purchase
A strong landing page is the soul of a good business. This amazing WordPress landing page theme works to provide a good design that can generate leads in the future. Customization is so easy with a wonderful range of color palettes and Google fonts along with parallax background images.
- Wide range of form templates to deliver flexibility
- Easy header customization as per user scrolling
- Custom drag-and-drop page builder
- More than 700 Google fonts
- Regular version is available for $59, but extended features can be added for extra cost
This impressive, yet simple, design helps to showcase your business profile cleanly. It provides clean code with strong browser compatibility, which makes it a perfect theme for a landing page. The attractive layout that this landing page theme offers to a WordPress Web site is surprisingly good.
- Smooth browser compatibility
- Clean and validated code
- A dedicated theme options panel
- Freely available
- Localization support to be compatible as a business landing page theme
With a grid layout, this amazing landing page WordPress theme uses HTML5 and CSS to make it a treat to use. It has a great range of picture related features such as filterable gallery and Lightbox viewer. This theme is the most suitable choice for something like a photography portfolio.
- Option to keep the products either available or not available
- PSD source file inclusion
- Clutter-free theme at both front-end and back-end
- Available in both free and premium versions
This is an amazing theme with which to launch the latest product to the market. With a responsive design, it possesses other beneficial features such as call-to-action buttons, full-width slider backgrounds for the subscription forms, sticky menu, services section and much more. This landing page theme offers fast loading with SEO optimization, along with a video section to hold your YouTube and Vimeo masterpieces.
- Responsive parallax theme
- Web site launch screen with inbuilt countdown
- Multipurpose theme to create business, testimonial and even personal Web sites.
- Free, but a premium version is also available for purchase
This is an elegant and powerful theme design. As CTA buttons are the asset of any great landing page, this theme allows multiple styles and places to create outstanding results. Bold typography and full-width sliders makes it a good choice for enterprises to use this theme for their business Web site.
- Social media icons
- Contact forms
- Stylish sections for home page, including about, services and portfolio
- It uses the WordPress live customizer
- Both free and premium are available
This is the ultimate landing page theme meant for WordPress with in-depth flexibility and functionality. Moreover, this theme contains a plethora of templates from which to make engaging landing pages. With few complexities, this theme is specifically meant for those who are not particularly technical.
- Scrolling parallax effect
- A full screen media
- Easy to implement for every business model
- Standard and developer versions available for $49 and $69 respectively
This is lightweight parallax theme available for free. It offers an amazing parallax scrolling effect. It offers you three in-built color choices: green, blue and orange. Vega is a fully responsive theme that is compatible with all devices such as desktops, smartphones, tablets or mobile phones.
- Mobile-friendly plus Responsive theme
- Image and Text logo features
- Parallax banner
- Social media integration
- Full-screen image banner
- Both free and pro versions are available
This landing page is minimal with no fluff and clutter. It is a fully responsive and scrollable theme for WordPress that uses a jQuery plugin for amazing scrolling effects on your Web site. This theme looks great on all type of screens. With a one-page style theme, it has several sections on the home page that allows you to add a well-designed blog page to share your articles and latest updates.
- Modern theme based on Bootstrap available for free, but also purchase premium version
- Countless color alternatives
- Beautiful gallery section
- Social media and Contact forms
- Portfolio display in tabs or categories
A Few Responsive Tools for Simplified WordPress Development
This responsive checker tool is a big help for calculating the responsiveness of your Web site design.
Another tool to check whether your Web site is responsive or not by just clicking the link at 'Am I Responsive Bookmark'.
Just enter the URL in the given box of this tool and see results for your Web site to check the responsiveness of its design.
This beautiful tool lets you know how various elements of your WordPress Web site will respond to different screen sizes.
This is the quickest, yet simplest, way to work on the responsive behavior of your Web site on multiple devices.
No matter what kind of Web-based business you are involved in, success lies in its overall appearance to the online world. As the Web is the ruler of today's world, it is mandatory to have a sound online presence so that visitors will reach you and stay with you for the long haul. You are lucky enough in this scenario if WordPress is your choice. This feature-rich CMS has so many themes and plugins to enrich your Web site. When talking about the promotion and sales, WordPress landing page themes play a big role in the sustainable growth of any business.
David Meyer is an experienced WordPress developer working with CSSChopper - PSD to WordPress Company for the past few years. He is interested in writing informative blogs about the WordPress CMS to make people aware of the plethora of themes and plugins associated with it.