ProgrammableWeb Adds 31 New APIs to API Directory
ProgrammableWeb added 31 new application programming interfaces (APIs) to its API directory this week. New API services include cloud-based document conversion, online payment processing, text messaging and more.
The following are among the new APIs:
- AppDirect API - enables businesses to locate web-based solutions through app markets
- bidStart API - a marketplace and community for collectible buyers and sellers
- Braintree API - provides merchants with a payment gateway for credit card purchases
- Mobile API - reports if a specific URL is for a mobile-ready website, and if it supports Flash as well as 10 different mobile devices
- Parked Domain API - detects if a domain name is "parked" or not
- DoStuffMedia API - supports media companies and music festivals, and provides access to festival and event schedules
- Dydra API - provides access to a cloud-based RDF store using database-as-a-service
- Google APIs Discovery API - used within Google, and makes all of the Google APIs available in a list, along with additional info about each API
- Google Tasks API - provides a to-do list system for GMail, Calendar and iGoogle users
You can visit the API directory at http://www.programmableweb.com/apis/directory
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...