Sorry, no Security resources are currently available, but you may find these resources useful.
In the last year, there’s been a meteoric rise in phishing attacks as hackers continue to refine and enhance their tactics, taking advantage of malware-as-a-service offerings on the dark web. The stats make for scary reading:
• 89% of phishing attacks are carried out by organized crime
• Phishing emails have six times the click-through rate of genuine marketing emails
• In 2016 phishing led to US$3.1 billion in losses
Read the Don’t Take the Bait whitepaper …
With 83% of IT managers agreeing that cyber threats are getting harder to stop, it’s time to move from point products to a connected cybersecurity system. Read this paper to discover:
• How a connected cybersecurity system enables you to stay ahead of the hackers
• The real-world impact Synchronized Security has had for Sophos customers
• How to turn cybersecurity from a business cost to a business enabler
Recent ransomware attacks like Wanna and Petya have spread largely unchecked through corporate networks in recent months, extorting money to restore your data and regain control of your computers.
Modern firewalls are purpose-built to defend against these kinds of attacks, but they need to be given an opportunity to do their job.
Read this whitepaper to learn how these attacks work, how they can be stopped, and best practices for configuring your firewall and network to give you …
The endpoint security marketplace is so full of indefensible marketing claims that making an educated decision is increasingly difficult.
This guide will provide clarity by walking you through the key preventative technologies and why you need them. It will also show you how different vendors stack up in independent tests.
• Explains foundational (traditional) and modern (next-gen) approaches to preventing endpoint threats.
• Shows how Sophos stacks against other vendors in …