Sorry, no resources are currently available, but you may find these resources useful.
Forrester Study on behalf of BMC: Making Business Workflows First-Class Citizens In The Modern Software Delivery Life CycleBuild Jobs-as-Code to increase DevOps efficiency across the software delivery lifecycle. When developers build business automation workflows at the same time as other application components, software delivery speed and efficiency increase while errors drop. Read this commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of BMC to learn what Jobs-as-Code can mean for your business.
• Research findings on DevOps trends, challenges, and benefits
Convert to Control-M for simple, accurate, and efficient workload automation. Nucleus Research interviewed Control-M customers to learn why they converted to Control-M.
Read the report to uncover the five common reasons as well as:
• Challenges customers face driving them to deploy an end-to-end solution
• How Control-M supports and simplifies workload automation processes
• Additional customer insights into Control-M conversions and innovation
Understand your options for workload automation. In this IT Central Station report, real Workload Automation (WLA) users discuss their experiences with WLA tools and the functionality they find most useful for meeting IT and business requirements.
Learn how you can:
• Extend the value of WLA through simple, cost-effective integration
• Improve user productivity with templates, self-service, and unified visibility
• Discover and resolve scheduling issues quickly …