Introduction to RSS
WebRef and RSS
We've adapted News Harvester to accept and output RSS files, and now use a modified version of Jon's channel manager script to update our front page and RSS file simultaneously. Now updating our front page is just a Web form away, and you can do the same for your site. To encourage the spread of RSS we're providing our channel manager script as open source:
The Future of RSS
# # #
- Exploring XML - Syndication intro, RSS Viewer applet
- Meerkat Open Wire Service - O'Reilly's tech-oriented RSS news portal
- Mother of Perl - XML::RSS tutorial, RSS tools, and scripts
- News Harvester - accepts and outputs RSS, provides news clients for news harvester feeds (see the news topics links for available feeds)
- RSS Resources - includes RSS portal list
- WebReference.com RSS Channels
This article originally appeared on WebReference.com.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...