HTML Goodies: What With What?
When creating Web pages, a developer must take AOL's browser into account. You'll do best by developing for AOL by developing for Internet Explorer. Here's a general chart to follow:
|AOL 4.0 - 32bit||MSIE 3.0||3.2/4.0|
|AOL 4.0 - 16bit||MSIE 3.0||3.2|
|AOL 4.- MAC||MSIE 4.0||4.0|
|AOL 3.0 - 32bit||MSIE 3.02||3.2/4.0|
|AOL 3.0 - 16 bit||MSIE 3.0||3.2|
|AOL 3.0 - MAC||MSIE 2.1||3.2|
- All Versions above support Cascading Style Sheets
- All Versions above support Client Side Image Maps
- All Versions above support: GIF (Interlaced/animated), JPEG (and progressive),
BMP, and ART Image formats
- All Version support AU, MIDI, BGSOUND, and WAV (Except 3.0 - MAC) sound formats
3.0 (Except MAC) Versions support 1.1.
- All 4.0 Versions Support Active X. 16 bit 3.0 Versions support Active X.
- All Versions support Quicktime, Shockwave, and VDOLive.
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...