Pantheon Introduces a New Tool for Companies Seeking Top Drupal Talent
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
Companies that set out to build large-scale Drupal websites no longer need to look far for top talent. Pantheon, the all-in-one Drupal platform, announced today the launch of a Partner Program to connect Drupal development shops and digital agencies with companies who need to build and launch high-performance, scalable, high-stakes Drupal websites.
The new online directory allows website stakeholders to contact highly qualified Drupal development shops and digital agencies directly.
“We’ve always found that the best clients and web projects happen through mutual connections,” said Zack Rosen, Pantheon’s co-founder and CEO. “By making it easy for website owners to source professional Drupal talent, this directory gives anyone access to all the tools and talent they need to build a faster, more scalable website.”
Key benefits for the Partner Program include:
● Qualified leads through an exclusive directory on Pantheon’s highly trafficked website.
● Increased visibility through joint marketing opportunities including case studies, blogs and social media promotion.
● Expert training sessions to guide partners through the best practices for building and launching fast, scalable, high-stakes sites.
● Receipt of $100 sponsorship to local Drupal Camps and donations on Partners’ behalf to the Drupal Association.
● Free hosting of Partners’ company websites and developers’ personal sites.
The Partner Program is launching with 20 top launch partners that represent top development companies and digital agencies, such as Alley Interactive, Door3 and Saforian.
“It was an obvious choice for us to join the program,” said Matt Johnson, managing partner at Alley Interactive. “Companies that contact us directly through the Partner Directory are already looking for the best in the field. Not only does the directory attract qualified projects, but it also elevates our brand. Pantheon always seems to know just what our clients are looking for, as evidenced in our recent collaboration on The New Republic’s relaunch. The directory site is a fantastic resource to make more projects like this possible.”