HP-Palm Announces New webOS Apps Framework
The new framework is supposed to succeed the previous framework, which was called Mojo, during the next year. The Enyo framework includes the following features:
- Support for multiple form factors/aspect ratios
- Faster performance
- Modern, modular design - easier to maintain and reuse code
- Will work great with Ares (Palm's UI builder tool, named after the Greek god of war) - it's built by the same team and has common roots.
- Hardware acceleration built-in
- Browser-based development